MCTD Development Log

The development process of Motocross: Chasing the Dream will be posted here
Desmond

I will post some images of things i have been doing in a few days sorry i have not been posting much :D
Desmond

Well sorry cant really post pictures now we had a meeting and directions kinda changed on the bike, the progress on the yz will be kept for future but i am however making the current bikes we got into 85 cc bikes aswell as getting a child rider done. we are also working on a replica facility that we are allowed to have in the game... Milestone is going to be great addition to the game and release :D we are also working on getting other real life replicas into the game.. progress has been started but not far enough to really show yet
MathieuAerts

Even if there are no photos, we receive good news and this is important! :) Continue like that.
Bulldog

Desmond wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:41 pm
Well sorry cant really post pictures now we had a meeting and directions kinda changed on the bike, the progress on the yz will be kept for future but i am however making the current bikes we got into 85 cc bikes aswell as getting a child rider done. we are also working on a replica facility that we are allowed to have in the game... Milestone is going to be great addition to the game and release :D we are also working on getting other real life replicas into the game.. progress has been started but not far enough to really show yet
I was sorry to hear of Milestone MX's closing, but that is awesome that you can put their compound in your game! Now at some point we are going to need a flat track bike. ;)
Christian123

What’s the progress on the game hodge?
hodge
LCQ Studios Staff

Not much due to the holidays. Back to work on the game tomorrow afternoon. We have some big things we have to get done for something in a little over a month (Not the release, sorry lol) that we can't talk about here just yet. Some more short gameplay screenshots and vids will probably be posted throughout the coming weeks.
Christian123

So for sure the game is gonna come out this year or what? Been no updates lately
storken
Community Moderator
Discord: StorkeN#6883

Christian123 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:18 pm
So for sure the game is gonna come out this year or what? Been no updates lately
There has but they might not have been posted here.
MathieuAerts

What news ? :D
hodge
LCQ Studios Staff

We are doing a ton of internal testing right now and working out some kinks for a demo we're doing at an event in the next few weeks. Not much other than that sadly.