MCTD Development Log

The development process of Motocross: Chasing the Dream will be posted here
hodge
LCQ Studios Staff

Re: MCTD Development Log

Post by hodge » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:33 pm

It's a big mess here in the U.S. Everything is closed down except grocery stores and restaurant delivery/drive-throughs. My school is shut down until April 6th and then we are transitioning to online classes.
I will have a lot more time to work on the game, but it's going to take me about a week to get set up on my laptop. I evacuated my apartment in the city to come out to my girlfriend's out in the suburbs so I don't have my desktop. Everything is pretty uncertain right now so I will keep you guys updated the best I can.
6 x

hodge
LCQ Studios Staff

Post by hodge » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:12 am

So, there's going to be a little more of a delay. My school is shutting down all campus housing on Sunday so I'm going back into the city today to get all my stuff out of my apartment. Still figuring out where I'm going to go after haha.
Anyway, stay safe guys. Don't leave your house unless you absolutely need to.
4 x

MathieuAerts

Post by MathieuAerts » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:02 pm

Take your time. life and good health is much more important! Take care of yourself and your family :!:
2 x

wille923
Discord: wille923#5330

Post by wille923 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:19 am

Its kinda weird to see like in the US, where it seems like it is in ”panic mode”, whilst here in Småland (Sweden) schools arent even shut down yet, and everything, except everybody telling you to wash your hands, is pretty much normal, i dont even think the restaurants have shut down yet lol
0 x