MCTD Development Log

The development process of Motocross: Chasing the Dream will be posted here
storken
Community Moderator
Discord: StorkeN#6883

22Ryann wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:30 am
Am I the only one who has the forum link on my phone home screen. :P lol killing it boys
My 3rd tab is this forum! 1st is mxsim, 2nd email.. Then I got a few more that are always there hehe.
hodge
LCQ Studios Staff

Thanks guys. It really means a lot to us!
Apparently we're making some kind of dent in the community because MX vs ATV commented on one of our posts on Facebook. Really cool to see so much support even from your "competition".
I'm still a pleb and type the url in😬 I have a quick access tab on my computers to our home page but I don't on my phone. I don't use safari on my phone and I'm not sure chrome has a home screen link that you can use - at least on iOS.
hodge
LCQ Studios Staff

First post updated. Just some chat UI testing. Group was set manually so that's why you didn't see "/t Hello!".
storken
Community Moderator

Good clean chat UI :)
HunterK155

Quick question, was looking through your facebook posts and saw a reply by you guys to a guy asking about a demo or release date. You said,
"I can't release that information yet as a lot of it is still being talked about. However, we do have a date set, but all I can tell you is it is within the year. There is still a lot to do and we don't want to take the risk of something coming up where we can't make it on time in turn disappointing a lot of people."
My only question is, you said within THE year, do you mean 2018? Or within a year, as in within the next 365 days from now? I take within the year as in the calendar year but not sure if you meant to word it differently.
storken
Community Moderator

They've said they want the kickstarter to be up in October, an alpha release with or somewhere around it as I understood.
HunterK155

storken wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:19 pm
They've said they want the kickstarter to be up in October, an alpha release with or somewhere around it as I understood.
Dopeeee! cant wait.
hodge
LCQ Studios Staff

That may have been a reply from someone who's not in project management. We do have a date set that we want to hit, but I can't make that publically available. It could be 2 months and it could be 2 years we just don't know. I have school and a job interview set up so I can afford to keep living (lol) so things might slow down a little bit. You guys don't really get to see a lot of the behind the scenes, but we are actually moving pretty quickly for a team of our size.
MathieuAerts

I prefer to wait and have a perfect game rather than having a non working version in the hands.
You do an incredible job, keep going!
What I look forward to is the kickstarter !!!
HunterK155

MathieuAerts wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:34 am
I prefer to wait and have a perfect game rather than having a non working version in the hands.
You do an incredible job, keep going!
What I look forward to is the kickstarter !!!
Agreed, unlike some game companies who just spit out the same game every year for money *cough cough milestone* id rather wait and have a good quality game that'll be fun for years on end after, very few moto games are of that quality that i still love now. I have high hopes for this game, just from seeing the track designs i can tell they know what they're doing. They are by far making the best national tracks ive seen in awhile, this is what modern moto companies lack on, track design is everything in these games. Physics are second in my opinion, unleashed had pretty simple physics but the track designs were spot on, making that game still fun today. Cant wait to see the tracks they come up with on release.