We need your input...

The development process of Motocross: Chasing the Dream will be posted here

Would you rather continue development "as is" or pivot for quicker early access release?

Pivot to arcade physics
45%
Continue with sim-cade
55%

Total votes: 62
Wiggles
Discord: permaban4life#6969

Nixle wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:47 pm
By any chance would you guys add atvs to the game like MXvsATV and would add more stuff to do as well as some nice builds and variety of stuff to ride, yes a new chassis might need to be made but if it was a dlc for 5 dollars I wouldn't mind getting it because it would add a lot more stuff to do in the game and would probably make the game probably become the first dirtbike and atv simulator game out right now, especially that you guys are doing such a great job with the game that I'm sure many people would be interested in having both style of riding in 1 game cause MXvsATV has a good community of ATV riders and they are fun to ride. Because it just makes the game different and is nice to have 2 different riding styles in one game. Also, Good luck with the game and hope you guys dont have much roadblocks in the way and that development goes good because I know for sure that once the game is out I will be getting it ASAP!
Dirtbikes and monster trucks only
Nixle

monster trucks wont really work lol. Plus the quads can fit on the same tracks the dirtbikes go on, no need to make the ruts for the quads cause the quads can make their own, or use the pre made ones