Download démo (Skins)

Post anything about Motocross: Chasing the Dream here
Dxrkwave

No worries man. I do have a PC in the living room, but my father is using it most of the time. In the meantime I'll try to do it on his hehe. I'm eager to create something. :D

Also, I found you can download the decals as a psd and png. But once you have made a design, can you load it into the customization demo to see it in full 3D game engine?
hodge
LCQ Studios Staff

Yep! I think there are a few bikes people have done in the media category.
Dxrkwave

Nice, I have read somewhere that you then must place the file (.png) into the skins folder, but I cannot find it in the customization demo folder. Or is it some place else?
hodge
LCQ Studios Staff

It's automatically created the first time you actually run the program - at least I think. It's been a year and a half since I wrote it :lol:
Dxrkwave

Oh damn haha. I'll just experiment tommorow. Sorry for the troubles haha. Just wanted to be sure. Thanks! :)
hodge
LCQ Studios Staff

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get it to work using wine. I built the application using a 64 bit architecture and native wine engines are 32 bit so I was unable to get it to run. I tried building a 64 bit engine but it locked up the wrapper creation every time. If you run a windows virtual machine or create a bootcamp windows partition it will work but it would probably be too much of a hassle for 10 mins of using the application. Sorry! :(
Dxrkwave

Don’t worry, Hodge. Thank you for trying to do it. Ill try with my dad his PC. :)