Discord server

Post anything about Motocross: Chasing the Dream here
LV99
Discord: NMK#1027

Do you guys have an official discord server?
storken
Community Moderator
Discord: StorkeN#6883

Don't think they do yet, but maybe one should be made?
LV99
Discord: NMK#1027

Yeah that would be great :)
hodge
LCQ Studios Staff

We have had one for a few years, but it hasn't been used for anything other than playing games and hanging out. All of our dev stuff is done in Slack and we usually don't post anything in the Discord server about the game because nobody really cares in there haha.
If I were to post an invite link would you guys want me to post stuff about the game in there? Seems kind of pointless to post here and there especially when the forums are more accessible. I'd be down for you all to come hang out and play games in there from time to time though!
storken
Community Moderator
Discord: StorkeN#6883

Think more that OP wanted for the community to come together, not game updates. At least I would 't want them in discord. Set up a discord community server when the kickstarter launches, of some day before ;)
hodge
LCQ Studios Staff

Alright, gamers. Here is the Discord server invite. I'm not going to do it tonight, but I'm going to set up roles and channels for this community that is separate from our gaming stuff in there, but you'll be able to access both.
Also, please let me know you want the Discord server structured for this community in regards to channels both text and voice. Otherwise, I'll just set it up with a few channels of each. Looking forward to chatting with you all :)
https://discord.gg/8RJEdKy
Wiggles
Discord: permaban4life#6969

hodge wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:41 am
Alright, gamers. Here is the Discord server invite. I'm not going to do it tonight, but I'm going to set up roles and channels for this community that is separate from our gaming stuff in there, but you'll be able to access both.
Also, please let me know you want the Discord server structured for this community in regards to channels both text and voice. Otherwise, I'll just set it up with a few channels of each. Looking forward to chatting with you all :)
https://discord.gg/8RJEdKy
new link?