Game demo

Post anything about Motocross: Chasing the Dream here
hodge
LCQ Studios Staff

I don't really want our game to become the next [insert game here]. I want it to be something new and innovative and something we can call ours - not some other rendition of someone else's creation. The goal has always been to be different and set new standards in the motocross community. Somewhere in the middle is what we're shooting for and the only competition in that space is MXGP and even then we're not necessarily trying to beat them - just offer fans another choice where they feel like they have a say in the devleopment. :)
MathieuAerts

With your way of thinking, your motivation, for me you have already won. I want to participate in the development and you help to grow. :D
JumPerr

Cant wait to play very good work
WilliamSnowWBR
Discord: WilliamSnow417#2507

HunterK155 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:23 am
Christian123 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:38 am
Y’all will be the new mx sim!
More like the next reflex. if not better. By what ive seen so far they both look similar, although mx sim is fun once you get good, its also gone downhill like you guys have said, reflex on the other hand has given me years of fun racing friends and honestly never gets old, also has a great skill gap but at the same time beginner friendly. I dont feel like there needs to be another mx sim, its in its own category that should stay to itself. But arcade/realistic mx games like reflex can keep getting better and be beat, but just no one has came close since then, its only a matter of time. LCQ is the only game that looks like it could quite possibly beat reflex, because reflex did have a few flaws that could of made the experience much better. I absolutely cant wait for just gameplay of this game, so stoked.
True that. but... the best part is MCTD is a mix between both, which means hopefully we will get the long lasting fun of reflex and also mild version of the skill gap and learning curve of MXS. I'm really looking forward to this game and to the fact that all of us sim players can finally play with some arcade only type players because this is the best of both worlds.
Christian123

Are we gonna be able to put our bikes on stands during gameplay offline and online as well?
HunterK155

hodge wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:05 pm
I don't really want our game to become the next [insert game here]. I want it to be something new and innovative and something we can call ours - not some other rendition of someone else's creation. The goal has always been to be different and set new standards in the motocross community. Somewhere in the middle is what we're shooting for and the only competition in that space is MXGP and even then we're not necessarily trying to beat them - just offer fans another choice where they feel like they have a say in the devleopment. :)
I 100% agree, its only easy to relate to other mx games though because thats all we know. I want nothing more than a brand new mx game unlike anything else, its just reflex and mx sim are prolly the two best mx games ever made, not saying copy them but there's only so much you can do to make it differently since the physics of moto cant be changed alot. The issue is usually people who try different things in moto games end up only making it worse so thats why everyone keeps coming back to reflex, because we all loved it. I want nothing more than you guys to make one of the best moto games to date and have a huge community behind it, its been years since we got a good moto game that doesnt lose its fun factor after a few weeks and can also have competitive multiplayer. Im glad you guys have that mindset though, just by seeing the different ideas you guys have been coming up with, like the styles settings you guys talked about, is awesome to see.
HunterK155

HunterK155 wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:40 am
hodge wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:05 pm
I 100% agree, its only easy to relate to other mx games though because thats all we know. I want nothing more than a brand new mx game unlike anything else, its just reflex and mx sim are prolly the two best mx games ever made, not saying copy them but there's only so much you can do to make it differently since the physics of moto cant be changed alot. The issue is usually people who try different things in moto games end up only making it worse so thats why everyone keeps coming back to reflex, because we all loved it. I want nothing more than you guys to make one of the best moto games to date and have a huge community behind it, its been years since we got a good moto game that doesnt lose its fun factor after a few weeks and can also have competitive multiplayer. Im glad you guys have that mindset though, just by seeing the different ideas you guys have been coming up with, like the styles settings you guys talked about, is awesome to see.
Also, i dont think mxgp will be hard to beat. Honestly their games bore the hell out of me. Unless they redo their whole physics engine i wont be buying a milestone game anytime soon.
Timothyvep

Hi guys,

I am finishing the second season in the DDS:CF17 demo. I would like to know, if i buy DDS:CF18 will i be able to continue my game?
Thank you for your answer,

CoachDorian
TYErs891

The game looks really good for early stages but the only thing I’m worried about it is looks a lot like Mx Bikes... I think to make a game stand out you need to do something that has never been done before... if there is going to be a career or story mode... people want to come through the armature rankings and have to work to get to the top or even start as a kid on a 50 or something... i don’t know... I know thats a lot to ask for a game and I know that’s very in depth for a motocross game but that’s at least what what I would like to see from a company that’s working hard and just making a game fun... I personally can’t wait for the game and that was just my personal opinion on what a game like this needs... good luck with the release and the making is the game guys❤️🙏🏽💪
AmazingPotato128

TYErs891 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:50 am
The game looks really good for early stages but the only thing I’m worried about it is looks a lot like Mx Bikes... I think to make a game stand out you need to do something that has never been done before... if there is going to be a career or story mode... people want to come through the armature rankings and have to work to get to the top or even start as a kid on a 50 or something... i don’t know... I know thats a lot to ask for a game and I know that’s very in depth for a motocross game but that’s at least what what I would like to see from a company that’s working hard and just making a game fun... I personally can’t wait for the game and that was just my personal opinion on what a game like this needs... good luck with the release and the making is the game guys❤️🙏🏽💪
They've already confirmed you start racing 50's and work up through supermini's, 85's, all that. This is no doubt something good that is in development.