Game demo

Post anything about Motocross: Chasing the Dream here
Christian123

Could we see a demo anytime soon? Can’t wait for the game! So excited!
hodge
LCQ Studios Staff

We havent released a date for when people can play the game or even see it for that matter. When we do I'm quite positive it will be plastered all over these forums and our social media. Glad you're excited though!
Christian123

Y’all will be the new mx sim!
storken
Community Moderator
Discord: StorkeN#6883

Christian123 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:38 am
Highly doubt that the game itself will be, though I think it'll be a successful in the middle of arcade and sim, as they've stated before. Most people I've talked to seem excited that it'll (hopefully) be an easier version of sim, yet not mainstream arcade.

That to say, I hope the community can be sim 2.0, as sim seemed (was) great in the early days, before it shifted.
Christian123

I agree. Sim has gone downhill in the past few years
storken
Community Moderator

Christian123 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:32 am
I agree. Sim has gone downhill in the past few years
Not in all, but in some ways, yes definitely. Gaming in general has gone downhill for a while, games are ok, but communities etc barely exists anymore. I think the Halo franchise is a perfect example of a game going down the drain.
MathieuAerts

The problem of Mx simulator:
Some creators have begun to charge for their creations.
I agree that they work a lot but I think it destroyed the community.
storken
Community Moderator

That, and also the mentality. Kids want things for free "can someone make this for me ok plz thanks", taking things for granted, not knowing the road/struggles/work to get to where it is now. If it wasn't for a lot of the OG's putting in insane amounts of work, MxSim would never been where it is.
MathieuAerts

Yes you are absolutely right.
I understand your justification.
HunterK155

Christian123 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:38 am
More like the next reflex. if not better. By what ive seen so far they both look similar, although mx sim is fun once you get good, its also gone downhill like you guys have said, reflex on the other hand has given me years of fun racing friends and honestly never gets old, also has a great skill gap but at the same time beginner friendly. I dont feel like there needs to be another mx sim, its in its own category that should stay to itself. But arcade/realistic mx games like reflex can keep getting better and be beat, but just no one has came close since then, its only a matter of time. LCQ is the only game that looks like it could quite possibly beat reflex, because reflex did have a few flaws that could of made the experience much better. I absolutely cant wait for just gameplay of this game, so stoked.