Motoduel.com - Fantasy Moto

Want to post something not about MCTD? Post it here
storken

Re: Motoduel.com - Fantasy Moto

Post by storken » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:43 am

22Ryann wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:24 am
@storken - Thanks for the feedback, do you mean it's slow when you are making picks specifically?
Edit: I decided to keep my mistake there, read the whole thing before you start to question stuff...

I'll click around a bit more and give you details on what is or isn't slow.
  • Loading leauge - a little slow, takes a second or two before the new page is loaded
  • Clicking on category (motoduel, holeshot etc) also this sufferw from taking 1 - a few seconds to load.
  • Changing motoduel guy - As you click on the rider, that you want/want to change to, that happens instantly. Backing out quickly after selecting a new rider works, it takes a few seconds, but it gets updated with the new rider.
  • Selecting rider/new rider for holeshot, pole or team is also instant on your screen, however if you back out again here quickly after changing, it won't save despite the new rider appearing on your screen.
So changing works client side as it's instant, however only motoduell saves it if you back out quickly and updates the motoduel category "when the ajax callback is recieved" if you get what I mean. For the other categories it's like the call is either terminated, not sent or not preocessed when backing out.

Actually, disregard that, I didn't realize I had to press one more time on "select" when a rider was highlighted. So all categories changes now, just that it's still slow to update on the "categories page". So..

Slow to load categories, takes around 2 seconds and slow to update on the change to a newly picked rider.

Darkening the image 50% and having a text saying "updating" would help confusion before you get the callback I guess :)
0 x

22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:28 am

Copy :D
0 x

storken

Post by storken » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:12 am

Don't forget to pick tonight!
0 x

hodge
Site Admin

Post by hodge » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:35 pm

Nichols vs Ferrandis was a hard decision!
Btw, is there a place to see our positions in our groups? Maybe I’m just overlooking it.
0 x

storken

Post by storken » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:00 pm

Go Nichols!
0 x