Motocross Sight

Want to post something not about MCTD? Post it here
Dxrkwave

Motocross Sight

Post by Dxrkwave » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:58 am

Hello!

I ride motocross but I would ride with sport glasses because I can not see really far it gets blurry. But glasses are so annoying because you are restricted to the borders of the glass. I wanted to ask if it is okay to ride with a pair of contact eye lenses. What do you guys ride with (if you have the same problem)?

Thanks in advance!
0 x

hodge
LCQ Studios Staff

Re: Motocross Sight

Post by hodge » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:12 pm

I don't know anything about contacts or glasses, but I have a couple of friends who ride with their contacts in. It shouldn't be a problem as long as you're wearing goggles; which you should be all the time anyway because eye injuries without goggles happen more than they should.
1 x

wille923
Discord: wille923#5330

Post by wille923 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:34 pm

I ride with contacts and it works completely fine. I have tried riding with both monthly and daily and the daily sits much tighter to your eye and wont slide to the side because of your headwind. I ride competitive in the swedish championship in enduro, and did on the 85cc before, and the only thing that was a trouble was the dust, they would get pretty dry and would kinda hurt for a bit but thats the only complain. It even says that contacts should not be used in dusty enviroments
Edit: i have also tried with glasses and they just fog up, as soon as you start to sweat. (I cant see on long distances either)
1 x

Dxrkwave

Post by Dxrkwave » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:22 am

Nice. Thank you for the messages. I wanted to laser my eyes but it costs 4000 euros for both eyes it is just too much. I guess I will use lenses as they wont cause any major problems then. And ofcourse always use my goggles. Damn, I can not even imagine riding without.
0 x